Website development has a lot of focus areas like web development, Web Design, Website Design, Website Development,
web application customization, seo, web application development, multimedia solutions, blog, internet marketing, logo design,
content management. We have an experienced team of professionals, who have a lot of experience in different areas of web development.
Our goal is to keep web page design professional, clear and crisp, easy to navigate,
and quick to download. Web development is a broad term that incorporates all areas
of developing a web site that include graphical web design, actual coding of pages,
backend programming, and web server configuration. However, among web professionals,
web development usually refers only to the non-design aspects of building web sites
i.e. writing markup and coding. A great website plays an important part in building
Few solutions, which we can provide our clients are:
- Database driven Web sites.
- ECommerce solutions.
- OS Commerce customization.
- Online credit card and payment processing.
- Interactive customer communication and service applications.
- Content Management systems that are made up of database driven dynamic pages to
keep site content up-to-date.
- Intranet development for improved corporate communications and cost savings.
- Wordpress (blog) and Yahoo store customization.
- Rich Internet Applications (RIAs). These are Web applications that have functionality
of traditional desktop applications.
- Shopping Carts.
- Product Catalogues.
- Customer Management.
- Order Tracking.
- Credit Card Processing.
- Tax / Shipping Calculations.
- Membership Management.
- File Management (Docs and Media Files).
- Restricted Access Areas.
- Electronic Newsletters.
- Mailing Systems.
- Integrated Search.
- Advertisement and Banner Management.
- Message Boards and Forums.
- Online Chats.
- Ratings and Reviews.
- Event Calendars.
- Back-end Administration Panels.
- Visitor Tracking and Website Statistics.
- Feedback Forms.
- RSS Feeds.
- Web Content Management.
At IIT Solutions Inc. a typical web project goes through the following steps:
- Objectives are defined in Business Proposal.
- Project is planned.
- Project contract documentation is prepared and signed.
- Web Design is created.
- Web pages are developed.
- Database is created and programming performed.
- Content is entered.
- Testing is performed.
- The project is uploaded online and launched.
- Search Engine Optimization is performed.
- The project is completed and supported.
The Technologies, which we use in web application development are as follows:
- Microsoft ASP.NET (C#.net, VB.net): ASP .NET is one of the core technologies used
for web application development in our company. With .NET framework we use latest
technologies such as ASP.NET AJAX, Silverlight, Web Services, Telerik R.A.D, Infragistics
NetAdvantage and others to develop modern rich internet applications (RIAs).
- LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) platform: is an effective alternative to .net technologies.
- PHP has become one of the major players in the web development market.
which has bridged the gap between Desktop and Web applications.
- Java/J2EE-based development services.
- Classic ASP.
Web 2.0 is a concept that covers areas ranging from web site design to new business
models. It combines a wide range of technological and social trends which form the
new Internet. Web 2.0 is about new ideas. It incorporates new trends like social
networking, user-generated content, and collective intelligence. Few concepts of
Web 2.0 are Web can serve as an operating system, simple layout, and easy navigation.
We support the industry standards and browser technologies like cross Browser Support
of Internet Explorer 6+, Mozilla FireFox 1.0+, Opera 9+, Safari 2+ etc.
Please contact us to learn more about our services and expertise.