Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process in which your Website undergoes
redevelopment to properly communicate website’s keywords to search engines. The
aim of Internet Promotion Campaign is to increase the level of website popularity
in the Internet among defined target audience by generating more traffic.
It is very important to understand how search engines rank websites. Search engines
rank websites based on the following criteria’s:
- Off site SEO techniques Like making links from other sites.
- Identify a few keywords for your website that will be indexed highly by Search Engines.
- Avoid Flash, Frames or Java Script, and dead links in your site.
- Create a Site Map for your site that means every page on your site is just a link
or two away from every other one.
- Update things like new articles regularly.
- Link to reputable and relevant sites from your own page.
- Select a proper domain name.
- Get your domain registered for longer period of time.
- Create more focused pages then one big web page.
- Don’t use copied content.
- Try to use RSS feed on your site and submit it to My Yahoo for getting indexed with
- Use ping services like Pingomatic
which will ping websites for you to notify them that you’ve updated.
- Have a lot of content on your website.
- Pay special attention to meta-tags and title on your web site.
- Create Link Tags and Image Tags on all the web pages.
- Incorporate keywords in you web pages.
We have the experts who can bring your site on the top. Successful Internet Promotion
Campaign will increase number of leads to the client.
We study the latest techniques being used by major search engines. Our SEO engineers
will work on ever site personally to show results. Other marketing techniques include
Sponsored Advertisement and Pay Per Click/Cost Per click marketing.